Friday, January 26, 2007

I love...

...the sweet things he says to me to make me feel better.

...when he tells me to smile.

...when he calls me beautiful.

...that he worries about me.

...when he holds doors for me, and always lets me go first.

...that he calls me first when something's upsetting him, even if it's one in the morning.

...how safe I feel when he hugs me.

...that he remembers every little thing I've ever told him, even things that won't ever matter or come up in a conversation again.

...how much I smile when I'm around him.

...his taste in music.

...his friends.

...his eyes.

...the person he's trying to help me become.

...the other side of life that he's opened my eyes to, which I never saw before.

...his spontanaeity.

...his hair, especially when it's still wet from a shower.

...that I have to stand on my tiptoes to hug him.

...that he loves baking cookies with me.

...that he would be willing to suffer through the cheeziest of chick flicks just to see me happy.

...his family.

...his dog.

...that he knows how to get anywhere by bus.

...that he always knows what to say to make me feel better.

...when he casually touches me.

...everything about him.

<333

I love him.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home