Wednesday, January 17, 2007

Happy Happy Happy!!! =D

"hey trisha, how are ya?"
"i'm good, thanks!"
"ok, but how are you really?"
"i'm actually really good"

and it wasn't a lie :)

i've been doing really well the past few days. i've been happy! like really, genuinely happy. i've been smiling even! and not just these ones :) or even these ones :D but the smiles that go all the way to my eyes like these ones =D lol!

i'm a good friend. my friends can talk to me about anything, and they know it. they know that they can call me at 3 in the morning just to talk. i make my friends happy. it's weird, but all i have to do is smile one of these ones =D and they can't help but smile too. they come to me for hugs too. i love hugs :)

one of my friends keeps telling me that i'm her hero, and today a couple of my friends said that if they could be someone else, they'd be me. i told them that they don't want to be me. they don't see the side of me that these pages see.

another one of my friends told me yesterday that people are lucky to have me as a friend. it made me feel good. what they don't realize is that i've learned from the best: them!

anyways, basically i'm just really happy and i love it, and i owe it all to my amazing friends.

i love you guys! <333

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home