Friday, December 14, 2007

'Til the End, My Friend

There will be days when the clouds block the blue,
But I’ll be there dancing in the rain with you.

There will be people who say you’re not strong,
But I’ll be there telling them that they’re wrong.

There will be obstacles that are just too tall,
But I’ll be there catching you if you fall.

There will be girls who break your heart,
But I’ll be there putting together the parts.

There will be sadness when you lose ones you love,
But I’ll there drying tears as they look from above.

There will be moments when you question it all,
But I’ll be there answering your two a.m. call.

There will be trials from the start ‘til the end,
But know, through it all, I will be there, my friend.

Because, though the hardships seem to go on forever,
It’s the times in between that I know we’ll remember.

There will be days when the sun shines so bright,
And I want to be there with you ‘til it leaves for the night.

There will be people who see your strength inside,
And I want to be there agreeing with pride.

There will be challenges when you conquer your fear,
And I want to be there saying a cheer.

There will be one girl, devoted for life,
And I want to be there when you make her your wife.

There will be joy when you are called “father”,
And I want to be there to hold your son or daughter.

There will be a moment when you lose all your doubt,
And I want to be there when everything works out.

There will be joyful events from the start ‘til the end,
And I hope, through it all, you’ll let me share them, my friend.


(any suggestions would be much appreciated.. i know it's not great, and i can't afford christmas presents so this is gonna be it for my best friend, so it's gotta be good!)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

realy it is nice

3:56 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home