Wednesday, November 14, 2007

Wrapped Up In You

The way your hand feels in mine is enough to stop the world around me from spinning out of control and exploding into dust. It feels so right. Like God designed my hand so perfectly, so my fingers fit just right between yours, my fingertips resting in the grooves between your knuckles, gently brushing your soft skin. When you take my hand in yours my fingers ache to explore every bump, every crevice, every inch of your hand. I ache to explore every inch of you. Your powerful arms that pull me close. Your strong back, lifting me when I am weak. Your chest, up and down, heart beating softly with the steadiness of a clock, safe, as I lay there drifting into sweet dreams. Your eyes, glistening as they look me over. Your lips, tenderly curved into a smile. I never want to leave you. We fit together so perfectly, you feel like a blanket laying over me, keeping me warm. You are my comforter. Pull me close so every bit of me is wrapped in you. Never let me go. I love you.

I Love You.
I love you.
I love you.
I love you.

There's no other way to say it. I love you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home