Sunday, November 11, 2007

Thank you. I'm sorry. I love you.

I attempted suicide last week. Took a lot of pills and alcohol. But before falling asleep I sent a text message to my best friend. My real-life superman. So now I'm still alive. How do you thank someone for saving your life? How do you apologize for almost ruining theirs?
I can't even explain how I feel about him right now. When I'm not with him all I think about is being with him. When I am with him I never want to let go of him. I want to be in his life forever. I never want to lose him. I want to call him family, call his family my own. I love him so much. And I feel terrible because I keep seeing the look on his face when I walked into my apartment where he stayed the entire time I was in the hospital. I always told him that he didn't show enough emotion, but the look on his face when I stepped in the door and he pulled me into the tightest hug I've ever felt was enough emotion to last me a lifetime. A lifetime that I now know will be very long.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home