Sunday, December 02, 2007

Jump. Fall. Crash.

Jump. Fall. Crash. Heart shatters. Rain pours down. Green grass beneath bare feet. Crunch. Computers are taking over. Staring at screens. Eyes hurting. So tired. Always tired. Maybe I’d be happier with sleep. I wonder if I smile in my sleep. He doesn’t love me. His mom does. Maybe someday he will. I love his family. I love them more than my family. I’m a bad person. Pills. Hungry. Tired. Cold. Ice on my window. I should turn the heat on. When did I become this person? I hold onto pictures with all I have. Pictures look happy. I only ever smile when there’s a camera in my face. Fuck. Fuck you. fuck you for not loving me. Fuck you for loving me so much. I need a drink. I need a sharp object. A box full of sharp objects. I feel used. No I don’t, that’s a lie. No one uses me. Everyone loves me and appreciates me. Why am I so desperate to be miserable? Pounding. Head. Ache. Aching. Heartache. Heartbreak. Hearts suck. Love is a lie. I love you. oops I lied. We all lie. Deal with it. Screaming at the top of my lungs. Cold air. Breathe in, breathe out. For luck. So deep. I want to share your air again. I want to feel your fingers. I miss you. pining. Loving. Missing. Searching. Come back. Please? No? why not? What’s so great about post-it notes anyway? Jump. Fall. Crash. Goodnight.

1 Comments:

Blogger Autumn Faith said...

That was so beautiful. You don't know me, but I found you through PSC. :) It's amazing. I love it. So vivid.

11:23 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home