Tuesday, December 04, 2007

i hit the ground (Post #100!)

last night i had this dream.. i was biking with friends. there was one spot where you had to go over a jump that overlooked a huge fall (i think we were on the edge of a cliff). after going over the jump a few times i went back, biked all the way up to this cliff, and biked right off. i remember hearing one of my friend's voices screaming at me as my front tire went over the edge. as i fell through the air, ground rushing at me, i let out a scream. you might expect that it was your cliché moments-before-dying-realizing-that-i-want-to-live scream. but it wasn't. it was a scream of pure ecstasy. and for the first time ever in one of my dreams, i actually hit the ground.

i think i finally figured out why i've been sleeping in by 3 or 4 hours every day lately.. i love the happy escape of my dreams too much to leave them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home