Wednesday, May 23, 2007

i love you too (much)

he said that no boy could ever love me until i learned to love myself.
i will never be loved.
i hate myself.
i will never stop hurting myself, because i don't deserve to stop feeling this pain.
i wish everyone would just hate me too.
but at the same time i just wish someone would love me.

everytime you say "i love you", i say "i love you too".
i should really be saying "i love you too much".
you're trying to save me from myself, but you're killing me.

i think i need a new city. new friends. a new life.
so how come, out of all the schools that accepted me, i chose the one in my hometown?
i think i might've just made the biggest mistake of my life.
this could be the death of me.
or you could be the death of me.
most likely i will be the death of me.
i don't really care what ends up being the death of me, i just hope it comes soon.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for that last comment.
I'm glad someone knows what im talking about finally.
I never speak to my friends about anything and now because of blogspot I feel like I have friends I'm finally able to talk too.
xoxo

3:43 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home