Sunday, April 29, 2007

I hope I never send this...

Dear ............

I want to start by saying thank you. I've only known you for about a year, and you know better than anyone that it hasn't exactly been a great year for me, but some of my best memories and happiest moments from this year have been with you. You taught me so much about the important things in life, and I can honestly say that without you I never would have made it this far. I hope you never feel like you failed just because things didn't work out perfectly for me. That's just how life is; some people get "happy ever after", some just get "ever after", and some of us end up with nothing. I hope that you will be one of the ones who gets "happy ever after", because you deserve it more than anyone else I know. You have done so much for me and I only have one last thing to ask of you: please look after my friends. I know that it's not fair of me to do this to them and it's going to be hard for them, so please look after them like you looked after me. And even more importantly please look after yourself. Please don't be sad, or at least not for long, because I love it too much when you smile. Take care of yourself, thanks again, and I'm sorry I couldn't be strong enough. I love you.

Love always,
Trisha

I wonder how he'd feel if he knew that I've already written my suicide note to him...

1 Comments:

Blogger Pta said...

Gosh, I hope you never send that letter. Don't cause more pain than there already is. Breathe.

8:03 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home