Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Vow of Celibacy

Ok. so a couple of my friends have decided to take a vow of celibacy. by celibacy i'm not talking about sex (although that is included), i'm talking about guys. they are swearing off of guys completely from now until christmas (well one of the two has decided that her vow will last until she meets someone so its really not a vow of celibacy its just her being single for a while). anyways, i've decided that i think i might join them. see right now im still trying to get over this one guy who i fell really hard for. the problem is he's one of my best friends and he's completely in love with another girl. but that's not where my problem ends. cause i'm also falling for this other guy. we're just friends and we're not that close but i'm pretty sure he just sees me as the annoying girl who always asks him for answers to hmwk. and really i've just always had horrible luck with guys. so i'm thinking that the best thing for me right now might be to just forget about guys entirely. so i'm going to take the vow of celibacy too. except im going to visit my sister this wknd and get really drunk and ya so im gonna start my vow on monday. and i can't last til christmas so i'm gonna do 60 days so it'll take me to december 15. ya.. i'm going to be sooo bad at this. i'm thinking of starting a new blog just to record the happenings in my life during the next two months. it should be... interesting...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home