Thursday, September 28, 2006

i love you guys!

i just have to say i have the best friends in the world. i just had the worst day EVER and all my friends are being so supportive and comforting. i mean, they have a lot of the same shit to go through so i know how busy and stressed they are too but they still take the time to check in on me and make sure i'm doing ok. they're willing to let me copy their homework if it means that i'll get a couple extra hours of sleep, because they worry about me wearing myself out or overdosing on caffeine or something. they're exhausted themselves but they tell me to call them anytime, even if its 3 in the morning, if i'm having a breakdown or something. they have their own problems to deal with and i know that and i know how hard things are for them but they still take on the extra load of dealing with my problems too. even my sister who i never get along with is trying to help me out, telling me that i need a break, that i deserve a break. i'm going to go visit her for a weekend in a couple weeks. it'll be good for me. i need to get away from this, even if it is just for a couple days. this is hard. life is hard. i'm glad that i have my friends to get me through it though cause i don't know what i would do without them. i love them sooooo much!!! :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home