Wednesday, September 27, 2006

I just want to be his

I'm his person. I'm the one he goes to. I'm the one that he talks to when no one else will listen. When everyone else will judge. When he is afraid. When he is ashamed. When he is confused. When anything goes wrong, he goes to me. I love that he trusts me so much. I love that I can be that person. His person. But I wish that I could also be more than that. When he tells me about the one that he loves, I wish that he was telling me about myself. When he tells me about the one that loves him, I wish that he knew that I do too. When he tells me that he longs to hold someone in his arms, I wish that I could be that someone. But I am a friend. A good friend. A trusted friend. I love that I am his friend, but I wish I was even more. I wish I was his everything.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home