Thursday, September 14, 2006

Come and stay a while

Beautiful oblivion, come and stay a while. Let me forget about what I love to hate and what I hate to love. Give me release from this looming cloud hovering over me. Relieve me of this pain I feel when I think about what has happened and what is likely to come. I don't know what will be of us, but I just want to forget. To slip away to oblivion until all theses puzzles resolve themselves, reavealing a beautiful scene. A scene where I can go to and be, not necessarily happy, but content. Content to know that things are right, that the pieces are aligned. I need solitude. I need rest. I need you, and it's like a bullet through my heart knowing that you don't understand. Maybe someday things will all work out. Maybe someday life will be different. But right now I just want to forget. And so oblivion, oh sweet, secure oblivion, please come and stay a while.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home