Wednesday, July 12, 2006

This sucks

Why does everyone seem to ask "How's your summer going?" And why do I always answer "great!" It's not great! It's not even good! This is how my summer is going... I've barely seen any of my friends. I just started a summer school course that was supposed to take up "more than 8 hours a week". little did i know that "more than 8 hours a week" means 5 times more! i'm working two jobs and between the two of them i rarely have a day off. one of my best guy friends who i've liked as more than a friend for a while now claims that he is in love with some girl i don't know. and my best friend left for scotland today. So when people ask me how I am and i answer "fine", what I really mean is "lonely, stressed, exhausted, heart-broken, and without a best friend" That's how my summer is going. How about yours?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home