Sunday, May 28, 2006

Afraid

I'm afraid of not belonging, not fitting into this vaste world. But I'm afraid of changing who I really am just to make myself fit. Even more, I am afraid of the world around me changing. I'm afraid of the future. I'm afraid of a day when this day, today, is yesterday, the past, a distant memory, or worse, not remembering at all. I am afraid of forgetting who I am, who you are, who were are. But deep down I am most afraid of us never happening. I have a past without you, and I am afraid that if I cannot make you my present, my future will not hold you either. I am tired of being afraid. I fear the future, but more importantly I fear a future with fear. Get rid of this fear. Give me strength. Give me courage. Help me to be me. To love myself. To love you. To love us. I am afraid, but i am tired of being afraid. I will be afraid no more. I am not afraid.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home